Jamie Zerndt is the author of THE CLOUD SEEDERS, THE KOREAN WORD FOR BUTTERFLY, and THE ROADRUNNER CAFE. His short story, “THIS JERKWATER LIFE”, was recently chosen as an Editor’s Pick in Amazon’s Kindle Singles store. He received an MFA in Writing from Pacific University and now lives in Portland, Oregon, with his son.
- “Interview with James Zerndt, author of THE CLOUD SEEDERS” –Seattle Post-Intelligencer Newspaper
- “Smoking with James Zerndt” –Smokelong Quarterly
- “Interview with James Zerndt, author of THE CLOUD SEEDERS” – The Writers Life eMagazine
- “Author Interview: James Zerndt” – Joystory
- “Radio Interview for THE KOREAN WORD FOR BUTTERFLY” –Indie Reviews Behind The Scenes: Culture Shock!
- 2009 Atlantic Monthly Student Fiction Contest-Honorable Mention-“This Jerkwater Life”
- 2008 Playboy College Fiction Contest-Runner up for “This Jerkwater Life”
- First Prize for Fiction: Crosscurrents Award for Washington Community College Humanities Association (WCCHA)/“The Tree Poachers”/2013
- Featured Author and Speaker as part of Northwest Voices: